Skip to Content

Help with a Federal Agency

If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, my office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need.  While we cannot always guarantee a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your issue.

Residents of the 8th Congressional District of Pennsylvania can contact my office for assistance in dealing with Federal agencies,

*Please note: The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. ยง 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case.

In order to serve you better, we've made it possible for you fill out a privacy release form online. Please see link below.